We are looking for some new LCDesigners & one special LCDesigner Leader to join our fabulous Lost Coast Designs - Carmen’s Veranda team! We are a relaxed but energetic friendly bunch and would love to welcome some fun-loving stampers with positive, professional, no-drama attitudes, who love working with eclectic and quirky rubber stamps, to join us. This is an open call and successful applicants will be notified as I select new members. We are looking for North America and Europe based stampers only. Please note that there are some limitations for Europe based members which I will discuss with you.
DT term is one year but a 6 months option is available too so please specify which option you are interested in.
If you think our team is right for you then we’d love for you to apply by emailing Marilyn (LCD/CV Interim DT Leader) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “LCDesigner Application” in the subject of your email and provide the following information. Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to meeting you all!
- Name, address, phone number (best number to contact you on if needed) and email address.
- 1 year or 6 month DT term.
- Short biography - tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to join our DT
- Links to your online galleries, blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- List any Design Teams you are currently on and have previously been on. Please note that past DT experience is not necessary, all are welcome to apply.
- Include 3-5 project photos that best shows your style and quality of work (please try and keep file sizes small).
DESIGN TEAM PERKS
- Access to a generous selection of quality rubber stamps from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen’s Veranda at no charge.
- Access to Nuance Powders which are available to you at wholesale cost - use of these powders is encouraged but not a DT requirement.
- Your paper art projects proudly displayed at stamp conventions in the USA and Europe.
- Exposure on our Lost Coaster’s Review DT blog, Lost Coast Portal to Creativity event and challenge blog, Lost Coast Designs & Carmen’s Veranda company Facebook Pages and our LCD/CV Facebook Fan Group.
- You will be featured on our Meet the DT Blog Page with a bio and an optional photo.
- You get to create with and be inspired by a group of very talented stampers and participate in lots of fun events.
- Work with all our stamp images regardless of personal tastes and preferences.
- Be a good communicator, reliable, dedicated & on time with deadlines and able to work with themes in a team environment.
- Be able to take good photographs to showcase your art well.
- Have an active personal blog to share your creations.
- Display 4-5 badges (4 permanent, 1 temporary) on your personal blogs to promote LCD/CV and our various activities.
- Actively promote our stamps and activities on your personal blog, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest, etc, as much as possible.
- Be an active member of our official LCD/CV Facebook Fan group as well as belong to our private DT group.
- Be willing to host a challenge or 2 on our Facebook Fan group and participate in various events like blog hops, etc.
- Share one project per month on our Lost Coaster’s Review DT blog on assigned dates - posts are to be engaging, written in English, easy to follow with info on what was made and how it was done, either as a brief summary or in tutorial form.
- You will be on Blog Challenge Duty, as part of one of our 2 teams, every second month which involves creating an inspiration project, commenting on the entries and voting for the winners.
- You are free to make whatever projects inspire you from cards, ATCs to altered and mixed media art.
- However, you are required to mail in some none bulky paper art projects to Lost Coast Designs for display at our convention booths across the USA and Europe. There are no deadlines or quantity limits for this part of your DT commitment.
A minimum of 24 projects per one year term (2 per month) with the option to make more and a minimum of 2 extra projects for the 31 Days of Halloween blog hop broken down as follows:
- A minimum of 6 projects per year for our monthly Blog Challenges.
- A minimum of 14 projects per year to be divided equally between our Blog events and Facebook group events.
- Make a minimum of 2 projects for an annual Halloween blog hop/event in October (participation for 2017 will be determined later this year).
- Mail in paper art projects to Lost Coast Designs for display at convention booths in the USA and Europe!
Interim LCD/CV DT Leader
Interim LCD/CV DT Leader